Saturday, July 28, 2012

Freckle Remover!

It is late summer, and my face has taken on the complexion of an overripe banana. I'm not quite at dalmation stage yet, but i'm sure one more trip to the beach would do it. Now, don't get me wrong. A few, Pippi Longstockings-esque freckles sprinkled strategically across the nose are adorable. When you no longer can tell where the freckles begin and end, is not. At least not for me! Luckily, there is a very simple, cheap...and tasty(?) method to fix this!

Enter: Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt



Yes, yes, I know. I usually favor the 2%, but in this case the extra creaminess isn't necessary. Use a single serving cup of plain Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt. Spread the yogurt liberally over trouble spots, and lightly across the rest of the face and neck. Leave on until the yogurt has dried into a mask, then rinse with warm water. The acid in the yogurt evens out skin tone and bleaches away the freckles and age spots. Additionally, it is incredibly moisturizing and a great exfoliator! One cup can last in the refrigerator for up to a week, even after opening. So, several facial treatments with EXCELLENT results for....around a dollar!

Oh Chobani, go ahead, steal my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment