Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Be A Betty Update

I'm a travelin' Betty and I've made a lot of stops all over the world...

Some of you may know that me and my guy are beginning a new adventure in life...as team truck drivers! He has been an over the road driver for 3 years, and he finally persuaded me to join him. Don't worry! The housewifin' Betty that you know and love will back at it eventually.

I am left with a dilemma...how to write a blog on domestic housewifery from an 18-wheeler? Well...

I will be highlighting various blogs, websites, restaurants and stores ad well as posting my own experiences as I travel across the country. Look forward to many pictures, new ideas and tales from the road!

Sincerely,
(Probably) The only Pinup Truck Driver you'll ever meet

1 comment:

  1. The opportunities are endless! I'm excited to see how your blog grows and transforms with the great changes in store for you and yours over the next few months. With the ability to create blog posts via mobile apps, via email, text, etc - you can do this :)

    ReplyDelete